General Instructions for Booking Online Appointment with ICBF
Attention: All Applicants for Consular Services
(1) Kindly book appointment according to the service. For example, if you are seeking Passport Service, please book appointment for the Passport Service only. If you book any other appointment (say, PCC) to seek Passport Service, entry would not be allowed.
(2) One applicant per appointment: Please note that only one applicant will be allowed in one appointment. If you are seeking services for multiple persons (e.g. in case of family/group), please book separate appointment for each applicant.
(3) Timings for submission of documents for Consular services: 12.00 pm to 7.30 pm from Saturday to Thursday only.
(4) The timings for collection of documents are from 2 pm to 5 pm on Mondays and Thursdays. For collection, prior appointment is not needed. Please bring the receipt given at the time of submission.
(5) ICBF Office location: Integrated Indian Community Center (IICC), Villa No: 47, Behind Teyseer Petrol Station, Nuaija, Al Thumama (https://maps.app.goo.gl/t9Pht1HGgaWBDFLF7)
(6) It has been noticed that vested interests are taking advantage of the online appointment system, causing inconvenience to genuine applicants. Thus, necessary technical checks have been introduced in the system to avoid multiple bookings by a few individuals.
(7) For Emergency service, you can request for an appointment. Your emergency service appointment will be confirmed once ICBF has approved and it will be notified through email.
(8) Only the applicant will be allowed to enter the ICBF premises for consular services. Anyone else accompanying the applicant will not be allowed except in the case of Minors where a legal guardian can accompany the child.
(9) As per Government guidance, applicants without ‘Etheraz App’ will not be allowed to enter the ICBF-IICC premises. The Green Code in the app will be verified before entering the premises.